MSD Plumbing Modifications Program
AVOID BASEMENT BACKUPS AND IMPROVE WATER QUALITY AT NO COST!
MSD offers two voluntary programs under their Plumbing Modification Program, to reduce basement backups and remove improper connections to the Louisville sewer system. This program has helped thousands of residential property owners prevent basement flooding, decrease sewer system overflows to our streams and river and improve water quality within Jefferson County.
MSD offers this voluntary program, usually at NO CHARGE TO YOU.
MSD invites property owners to participate in these voluntary plumbing programs to protect your home and the community’s streams from overflows of untreated sewage.
- Basement Backflow Prevention Program - Offers help to MSD customers who have experienced a sewer related backup in their basement or live in an area with a history of wet weather basement backups.
- Sump Pump / Downspout Disconnection Program - Offers help to MSD customers to remove improper connections from the sewer system.
$25 OFF COUPON
- Limited availability; first come, first serve
- Please mention this coupon when scheduling your appointment
- Not to be combined with any other offer
NOTE: No cash value. Good towards services only. Must be presented at time of service.