Leaky Faucets & Sink Repairs
DON’T LET A DRIPPING FAUCET KEEP YOU UP AT NIGHT.
Lexington and Louisville both have many older homes with beautiful, original sinks and faucets. Unfortunately, age, wear and poor maintenance can result in deterioration and leaks in your older sink or faucet. Original sinks and faucets can make their kitchen or bath look dated and unappealing.
Even newer homeowners can discover the drawbacks to attempting to cut costs by installing lower-quality sinks and faucets when these plumbing fixtures fail prematurely. Those small leaks and drips can add up to a big expense over time. A faucet that drips 3 times per minute wastes more than 12 gallons of water per month, or almost 160 gallons a year. Don’t let a leaky faucet or sink continue to waste money.
Many different issues can contribute to a faucet or sink leak.
- Rubber washers, which regulate water flow in your faucet, can deteriorate over time.
- Connections in the pipes under your sink can be overtightened, which leads to stripping the threads and leaks at the joints.
- Deterioration of the O-ring can cause the faucet to leak near the handle.
At Dauenhauer Plumbing, we can replace your sink or faucet with a high-quality new fixture. We carry all the top brands of kitchen and bathroom faucets and sinks, including Kohler, Moen, Delta and more. If you’re ready for an upgrade, we can replace your old, stained or rusted sinks and faucets with new units featuring the latest modern touches. New features for sinks and faucets include motion sense, temperature memory, and Microban or spot-resistant coatings to keep your sink and faucet clean and hygienic.
$25 OFF COUPON
- Limited availability; first come, first serve
- Please mention this coupon when scheduling your appointment
- Not to be combined with any other offer
NOTE: No cash value. Good towards services only. Must be presented at time of service.